Privacy notice (non-web)
Astrid Davies Consulting – Privacy Notice (non-web), updated July 2020
Our contact details for data protection purposes
Name: Astrid Davies
Registered Address: 44 Osborne Road, New Milton, BH25 6AD
Phone Number: +44 7860 809506
The type of personal information we collect
Currently, We collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Personal employment histories
- Website user data
- Social media contact details
- Client financial details
- Supplier financial details
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You may be a client, to enable the company to hold your contact data, so we can arrange service delivery
- Also as a client, you may use it to enable you to pay us and for us to process refunds if necessary
- As a business contact, your data use may enable us to refer to you or buy from you
- As a potential client, we may use your data to enable us to keep you aware of our services
In addition, we receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- As a potential client, with your permission, by way of a referral for our services
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Store your contact details for the delivery of our services
- Store your contact details for the potential delivery of our services
- Make contact with you
- Refer you to fellow professionals and Associates, with your consent
- Process your payments
- Effect refunds
- Pay you
We may share this information with partners and Associates of Astrid Davies Consulting, but only with your consent.
Specifically under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us via email to email@example.com
(b) There is a contractual obligation for us.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) ADCL has a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in hard copy and electronically, at 44 Osborne Road, New Milton, Hampshire BH25 6AD and also “in the cloud” on remotely hosted services such as Google Mail, Google Calendar and Google Contacts, also MailChimp.
To confirm, we keep hard copy and electronic records for a period of six years. We will then dispose your information by secure destruction of hard copy and deletion of electronic data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
A right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
A right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
A right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You do not have to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com. We have a complaints procedure for you to use.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk